TVP® (formerly Ultra-Soy®) is an unflavored textured protein made from soy flour.
TVP® (formerly Ultra-Soy®) has been formulated for a wide range of applications and food systems. The unique structure of TVP® (formerly Ultra-Soy®) enables it to hydrate and retain moisture in rigorous processing and cooking environments. It provides a clean flavor soy product – no masking flavors are needed. TVP® Textured Soy Flour & Textured Vegetable Protein is available in various sizes and in a variety of forms to mimic meat, poultry and seafood.
- Small Size: 1/8″ to 3/16″ range
- Medium Size: 3/8″ to 1/2″ range
- Large Size: 5/8″ to 1″ range
- Neutral Color or Caramel Color
- Bits, Chunks, Flakes, Minced or Strips
TVP® Non-GMO Project Verified Textured Soy Flour is available in:
- MINCED N (Neutral), 1/8″ Minced
- 200 N (Neutral), 1/4″ Minced
- 100 N (Neutral), 3/8″ Bits
Kansas Protein Foods – ADM Nutrition’s IP Program is based on Non-GMO sources of origin, with documentation through all steps of sowing, harvesting, storage, transportation and all stages of processing. Our product testing is completed by an accredited lab to ensure our product meets Non-GMO standards.